New replacement rear tail light bulb socket for your RZR.
OEM quality socket.
The only difference between this socket and the OEM socket is this one mounts the bulb slightly taller.
It will not affect anything though, it still fits with plenty of room inside the lends.
Includes a new rubber sealing gasket as well. Replaces Polaris part number 401101
- Fitment--2008-2014 RZR 800 ( all packages including S & 4); 2012-2017 RZR 570 ; 2011-2014 RZR 900 XP ; 2014-2017 ACE (325 ,570 & 900)
- Easy installation--Simply plug in the replacement. After installation, give it a few minutes to adjust and the lights should turn on just fine.
- Note--Be sure you match it up carefully as there are a half dozen or so that look the same at first glance but have different details.
- Before buying new bulbs, replacing these or your entire rear corner panel, make sure that your current bulb CONNECTION is touching inside the socket box.
- Truly Worry-free Shopping.
OEM quality socket
No Instructions and Easy to Install