1. Oil Can x1
2. Plug x1
3. Oil Can Cover-1 x1
4. Oil Extractor x1
5. Oil Pour Spout x1
6. Handle x1
7. Oil Can Cover-2 x1
8- 11. Hoses x4 (2.5mm H/4mm/ 6mm Hose/ 8mm Hose
Step 1: Thread the handle onto the pump
1. Assemble oil can , plug , oil extractor , handle  and cover-2 .
Step 2: Choose the size you need:
2. According to actual situation, choose different specification of hose to pump out the oil. There are four specifications of hoses for your choice. (2.5mm, 4mm, 6mm and 8mm).
Step 3: Put the hose on
3. Install black rubber plug of hose to the cover-2 , put the other end of hose into engine, then use handle  to pump out the oil. Remember to warm up the oil before extracting.
Step 4: Easy to pump
4. You need to manually operate
the handle  every 10-15 seconds.
Step 5: Use the oil pour spout
5. After pumping out all the oil, remove cover-2  and hose, then install oil pour spout .
Step 6: Pour the oil out
6. Now you can pour the oil out from the oil can easily .
Step 7: Store the oil pump
7. Seal the oil can  with cover-1  and put it into the box when it is not in use.