Q: Will these footrests mount on the plastic rack that Polaris atv has?
A: Yes, universal fits all atv. It’s a snap lock for the straps & adjustable so as long as the rack extends to edge of rear fenders you can make it fit.
Q:Will these foot rests fit a 2017 can-am outlander?
A:Yes I'm pretty sure these foot rest will fit your outlander they hook easily to the back rack if yours has one and our fully adjustable with plenty of adjustment.
Q:Are they durable for long rides?
A: Absolutely yes! We use high quality Oxford cloth and reinforce the threads to ensure durability. Besides, we offer replacement if there is any quality issue.
Q:Will this foot rest work on 2014 Polaris Sportsman 570?
A: Yes, it just attaches to the rack on the back and the foot rests lay on the fenders.
Much easier hanging on and not sliding around.
- Anti-slip Belt
- Drain Hole
- Foam Pad
- Reinforced Threads
- Adjustable Strap: 10 in. Adjustable length range, adjustable for any leg length. No more discomfort of dangling legs.
- Anti-slip Belt: To increase the friction between your feet and the foot pegs, won’t slide but keep your safe.
- Drain hole to keep it dry, no worry that it will hold water on rainy days. Easy to clean.
- Foam Pad: Comfortable for your girlfriend/ wife/ children to sit on and enjoy a long ride.
- Reinforced Threads: To avoid falling apart easily.