- WATERPROOF MATERIAL - The inner lining of the motorcycle seat bag is made fully waterproof with fully welded seams technology, which can adapt to different weather changes outdoors. Whether it's a downpour or heavy snowfall, as long as you roll up and tight the opening mouth of the bag, it can keep your clothes dry. After releasing the excess air, buckle the lock on the 2 sides of the bag mouth.
- ORDERLY ARRANGE -There is a separate shoe storage on the side of the motorcycle luggage bag could avoid dirt and odors on the shoes from staining the clothes. Need to put the shoes first and then put the clothes in the main compartment. The front drawstring of the bag can hold 64oz water bottel. the water-repellent zipper pocket on the outside can place urgently needed items, eliminating the cumbersome process of searching for the main compartment.
- LARGE CAPACITY AND FIXALBE - The size of this motorcycle tail bag is 50L. It can hold heavy winter warm items such as helmets, down jackets, windproof jackets, gloves, and hats. The pocket is rolled up and the two side locks are fastened to save space and release the back seat of your motorcycle. Motorcycle roll bag comes with 2 tightening straps and elastic hook straps.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Small items can be placed in the mesh pocket of the main compartment to avoid them scattered in all corners of the clothes. The reflective area improves visibility in the dark and improves the safety of driving at night. The double-layer air valve is used to release excess gas, reduce the space and release your motorcycle back seat. Also compress the moving position of the clothes to keep your clothes always in order. Removable padded hand strap improves hand comfort.
Large opening mouth
The opening of the motorcycle roll bag is 64cm/25inch, which is convenient for entering and taking out large items, making it more convenient to organize your items
Reinforced locks and loops
Reinforced locks and loops securely fix the duffel bag on the bike
Motorcycle gear bag comes with two tightening straps that help to fix the bag to the bike rear frame.
Instructions for use
1. Roll the bag opening down. Unscrew the air valve to release excess air
2. Fasten the side lock to fix the bag mouth
3. Fasten the locks on the front and back for double fixation