The ranger rear windshield will protect your vehicle well and keep drivers and passengers out of rain and dirt while riding outdoor after installing it. It is applied to any weather.
The rear windshield is made of super-strong polycarbonate material, 250 times stronger than glass, resistant to stretching, impact, corrosion, can be very good at keeping rain, dust, dirt away from your seat.
High light transmission
Polycarbonate windshield light transmission is greater than 88%, to ensure the driving field of view, improve safety.
The rear windshield can block flying dust and debris, and the windshield is wrapped with a rubber strip to seal and buffer the windshield. In addition, the rear windshield can be used with a soft-top or hardtop, and the installation may require the temporary removal of roof components.
Easy to install
Easy to install, no tools, put the windshield in the right position, rotate the clamp to complete the installation.
- Item Weight 14.22 pounds
- Product Dimensions 55.12 x 20.47 x 3.54 inches
- Material: Polycarbonate
- For Polaris Ranger XP 1000 / Crew: 2017+
- For Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition / Crew : 2017+
- For Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition / Crew : 2017+
- For Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country / Crew : 2019
- For Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition / Crew : 2020+
- For Polaris Ranger 1000 EPS 2020+
- For Polaris Ranger 1000 / Crew 2020+
- For Polaris Ranger 1000 / Crew Premium 2020 2021
- For 2021 INTL POLARIS RANGER 1000 EPS Nordic Pro SE