- Q:Is there plenty of clearance to access the factory door straps?
- A: On one hand, the knee padding is a perfect spot to prop the door strap upward for easy access, but you can also remove the knee cushion, no matter factorey door strap or after market door latch, our X3 storage bag with removable knee pad will leave more room to access them.
- Q: Is it one or two door bags for Can Am X3?
- A: You will get two X3 door bags, one for driver side, one for the passenger side.
- Q: Could they be installed at the lower door ?
- A: No, these X3 door bags are for the upper doors.
- Q: Can these be adjusted to work on rear door?
- A: No, different size, we have the X3 rear door bags in anothere listing.
- Q: How deep is the cup holder? Will a 40 oz hydro flask be secure ?
- A: About 3 inches. CoCo Cola will be the perfect size to fit in the cup holder. You can put the 40 OZ water bottle into the big storage bag.
Door Bags for Can Am X3
As we all know, most Can Am Maverick X3 door bags in the market will come with the knee pads.
Because the knee pad is crucial, especially for during a long ride on rough road, it will be a comfortable to rest your leg and protect your knee from rubbing.
Removable knee pad design
Some customer said the knee pad will make it more challenging to pull the door strap, but some said it is a perfect spot to prop the door strap upward for easy access.
So we update X3 door bags with removable knee pad design, keep it or throw it away, depends on you.
Quick Release Keychain Hook
Not just a X3 storage bag to keep your phone, towel, handgun, it can also help your find your keys or other stuff has a hook to hook in more easily, no more losing them.
Can Am Maverick X3
Can Am Maverick X3 XRS
Can Am Maverick X3 XRS Turbo
Can Am Maverick X3 XRS Turbo R
Can Am Maverick X3 XDS
Can Am Maverick X3 XDS Turbo
Can Am Maverick X3 XDS Turbo R
Can Am Maverick X3 Max front door