Polaris LED Light Bulb, which is brighter, stable, and durable. IP65 waterproof H13 LED headlight bulb can operate normally even in wind and rain without interference. Reinforced rotating buckle LED bulbs, equipped with red rubber gasket, which is not easy to loosen when installed in the lampshade. More stable than others LED light bulbs.
Widely adapt to different weather: IP65 waterproof UTV light bulbs can work well in various harsh environments. It can also work normally and illuminate the front, providing protection for your driving safety.
Upgraded brighter LED bulbs: Kemimoto upgraded Ranger 20W LED headlight bulbs are made with an upgraded CSP1919 chip. This new headlight bulb keeps the function of the high and low beams brighter than the basic H13 LED and has a longer visual field at night.
Easy to install & Tight connection: Easy to install, no modification is required, just remove the original UTV bulb and replace it directly.
Adjustable light angle: Adjustable rotating buckle UTV LED light bulbs, come with a hexagonal wrench. You can use the wrench to unscrew the bolt and adjust the angle of the headlight in the lampshade by rotating the buckle. Get the most suitable light effect by adjusting the light and enjoy the beautiful night.
Longer service life: Thicker heat dissipation plate, led light bulbs has a wider contact area with air and better heat dissipation effect, which can improve the working life of the headlight. Upgraded hardened interface wire protection rubber so that the wires of the Ranger LED light bulbs are not exposed to the air, not easy to be damp and aging.
- Ranger XP 1000: 2018 2019 2020 2021
- RANGER 800 CREW/ EFI/ 6X6/ Diesel: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017
- RANGER 900 CREW/ DIESEL/ XP/ EPS:2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
- RANGER 570 FULL SIZE/ EPS: 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
- RZR 800/ 800 CREW/ S: 2011 2012 2013 2014
- RZR 900 50/ 60 INCH: 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
- RZR 570: 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
- RZR 1000: 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020
- General 1000 and 1000-4: 2016 2017 2018 2019