How to INSTALL lower doors for your Can-am?
- Strength & Good: Looking Due to years of manufacturing experience and strict product requirements, these lower doors are strong, durable, gorgeous/awesome, and perfectly match Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX. These X3 MAX Lower Doors can also bring you a better riding experience and value with continuous product quality improvement.
- Easy Installation: TWhen installing our low doors, you don’t need to drill or modify your original doors but directly bolt on existing holes——no exposed bolt heads on the outside.
- Warmer Protection: The x3 lower doors with a thick rubber seal along the edge have a nice seal which can help you withstand the cold wind during your winter trip.No rattles.
- Super Light Weight: Comparing to the aluminum doors on the market, High-quality robust injection-molded polypropylene construction with a metal frame keeps the x3 lower doors super lightweight.
- Package Includes: Injection-molded panels with strong steel frames with rubber seal to keep the mud and dirt out. All mounting hardware. Sold in pairs (Left and right), 4Pcs.
With Rubber Strip
Maverick X3 Lower Half Doors with rubber strip form a good seal and reduce noise while riding.
Sturdy Metal Frame
Metal frame is stronger and more durable.