Side Rear View Mirrors: specially designed for Polaris Units with Cab System
- If you find that the mirror is looking at the ground or sky, then you will uninstall it and adjust the angle.
- Step 1. find the bolt at the bottom, remove it.
- Step 2. Take off the upper part, you can see the gear design.
- Step 3. Adjust the angle and align the gear
- Step 4. Tighten the bolt and install them into your vehicle.
- High Impact ABS housing, adjustable ball socket joint for maximum adjustment, along with a "breakaway" feature and shatter-proof tempered glass.
- Black in color with OEM Style.
- Shatter-resistant ABS plastic.
- Large viewing area, 4" x 10"
- Slight convex curve to see all behind you.
- Break-a-way feature folds in to avoid breakage or storage.
- Mirrors move on a spring-tensioned socket for full range adjustment.
- Mounts on units w/ many styles of windshield and top.
- Polaris Ranger w/ Pro-fit cage listed below
- Polaris Ranger 570 full-size w/ Pro-fit cage：2015-2021
- Polaris Ranger 570 mid-size w/ Pro-fit cage：2015-2021
- Polaris Ranger 900 XP w/ Pro-fit cage：2013-2019
- Polaris Ranger 500 w/ Pro-fit cage：2015-2021
- Polaris Ranger w/ round roll bar cage listed below
- All Polaris Ranger models w/ round roll bar cage (except Ranger XP 900)：2002-2014
- Polaris RZR 900 XP 1000 900 S：2014-2019
- Can-Am X3, Kawasaki Mule and Teryx, Yamaha Rhino
- also fits other UTVs with a round roll bar (because this item comes with the clamps for the round roll cage)