Durable & Non-fading
This bimini top cover is known for being water-resistant, UV resistant, and tear-resistant thanks to the heavy-duty marine-grade 600D polyester canvas and 600D solution-dyed fabric. It is durable, and not easy to fade.
Never fear the sea storm
If you want to stay steady during your voyage, look no further than our bimini tops for boats. It's designed with 2 straps in the front and 2 rear support poles. The rear support poles are specially designed to hold your boat canopy firmly in place. It's no wonder that we stand out from others.
Easy to Fold Down
On top of that, it comes with 2 front straps & 2 rear support poles. The 2 rear support poles are fast to fold down and save your space, allowing the top to be stored out of the way, and making it convenient for you to use next time.
Easy to Install
The whole package includes stainless steel mounting screws, fast-release mounts, an instruction manual, and an installation video. Make sure you can assemble the boat bimini top easier.
Buy with Confidence
Choose the right size according to the width of your boat. The width sizes we provide are 54"-60", 61"-66", 67"-72", 73"-78", 79"-84". The length of all our Bimini tops is 72", height is 46". If you still don’t know how to choose, please feel free to contact us, we will suggest the right size for you.
Tips: How to select a bimini top for your boat?
- Measure the length, width, and height of your top using the following instructions, and then select a bimini top by dimensions.
- Length: The area of your boat you want the top to shade and cover, runs from the front of the boat to the back.
- Width: The distance between the mounting points on either side rail (port and starboard) of the boat.
- Height: Stand inside your boat to measure from the mounting points (not the floor) up to your desired height.
- Please fold the bimini top when the speed of your boat exceeds 45mph.
- We recommend choosing a smaller size when your boat's width is at a critical value.
V-hull runabouts, ski boats, performance boats, and most deck boats, Bayliner boats, Jon boat, Pontoon boat, with a width of 54 inch-84 inch.