- 【Strong heat dissipation】-kemimoto RZR PRO XP drive belt is made of high quality chloroprene rubber and aramid string cord for better heat resistance and heat dissipation. Withstand the friction of high-speed operation without melting. Work well in high temperature.
- 【45000N stretch resistance】-45000N tensile strength RZR XP Turbo drive belt. Keep high compact even in high-speed operation and not easy to loose. Provide you with the performance and durability you need even under the most demanding conditions. Upgrade your UTV.
- 【Durable three-layer-thick】-Three-tier design: High temperature resistant High-strength thick rubber, Stretch-resistant aramid yarn. Make the RZR Turbo drive belt become strong and sturdy. Effectively improve service life.
- 【Precise tooth pitch design】-The tooth surface of the RZR Turbo S / RZR Turbo R drive belt is made of dipped nylon elastic cloth. Precise tooth pitch design, ensure uniform force and effectively Reduced Speed Loss.
- 【Uniform wear】-The precise occlusal spacing design can ensure that the RZR PRO XP belt is evenly stressed during the transmission. Reduce unilateral wear and extend the life of the drive belt. Fitments: Compatible with 2017-2023 Polaris RZR PRO XP / XP 4 Turbo. Replace OEM Part Number：3211202
In order to improve the service life of the belt, it is necessary to know about the possible causes of belt damage：
- The ventilation holes of the CVT box are blocked, resulting in continuous high temperature inside, hardening of the rubber, and broken belts
- Using high gear when riding on steep slopes, in snow or in deep mud, exceeds the belt's endurance.
- If the belt is skewed and worn, the two clutches may be misaligned. The belt will be damaged prematurely.
- Use the wrong belt.
- When the wheel is stuck in a rock crack or in a quagmire, it slams on the accelerator and tries to disengage it. At this time, the driving clutch rotates, but the belt does not rotate.
- The water, oil, dirt or dirt in the CVT gearbox will damage the belt performance.
- Modified large and heavy tires that will increase belt load, Inappropriate break-in and cool-down.
HOW TO EXTEND BELT LIFE?
- Break in right and calm down correctly.
- Increase the speed limit washer to prevent the main clutch from closing too far at high speed, thereby preventing the secondary clutch from opening too far and the belt from falling onto the clutch shaft.
- Check whether the two clutches are aligned, if not, use a clutch alignment tool to help straighten the clutch.
- Keeping the clutch clean will help improve performance and avoid clutch and belt wear.
- Adjust your driving style, and don’t make violent accelerations on surfaces that are subject to a lot (such as sand and dirt).
- Regularly check whether the vent of the CVT box is inserted.
- 2022-2023, 2020 RZR PRO XP Ultimate/RZR PRO XP Ultimate Premium/ RZR PRO XP 4 Ultimate/RZR PRO XP 4Premium/RZR Turbo R Ultimate/RZR Turbo R Sport/RZR Turbo R Premium/RZR Turbo R 4 Sport
- 2021-2023 RZR PRO XP Sport/RZR PRO XP 4 Sport
- 2022 2023 RZR Turbo R 4 Ultimate/RZR Turbo R 4 Premium/RZR Pro XP Ultimate Rockford Fosgate Limited Edition/RZR Pro XP 4 Ultimate Rockford Fosgate Limited Edition
- 2021 RZR Turbo S Velocity/RZR Turbo SLifted Lime LE/ RZR Turbo S 4 Velocity/RZR Turbo S 4 Lifted Lime LE/RZR Turbo S 4/RZR Turbo S
- 2021 RZR Pro XP Ultimate Rockford Fosgate LE/Sport Rockford Fosgate LE
- 2021 RZR Pro XP Ultimate/RZR Pro XP Premium
- 2021 RZR Pro XP 4 Ultimate Rockford Fosgate LE/Ultimate/Sport Rockford Fosgate LE/RZR Pro XP 4 Sport/RZR Pro XP 4 Premium
HOW TO BREAK-IN AND COOL-DOWN CORRECTLY?
The most important, break in a new CVT belt will result in a cooler-running belt maximized life and performance.
- Drive your UTV in two-wheel high for 20 minutes between 25-45 mph (40-72 km/h)in flat terrain, avoiding hard accelerations and hills.
- Shift the belt through normal operational range by varying your UTV speed and engine RPM. But do not exceed ¾ throttle during break-in. Avoid excessively fast instantaneous speed causing belt slippage.
- In extremely cold weather, extend the break-in time by 5-10 minutes to make the belt to warm up optimally.
- After 20 minutes of driving, let the unit cool down for 30 minutes after turning off the engine.
- Repeat the above thermal cycle steps, turn the unit OFF and allow the belt to cool down again for 30 minutes.