This drive belt is made of high-quality chloroprene rubber and aramid string cord for better heat resistance and heat dissipation. The belt can be kept tight enough during high-speed operation without loosening due to high temperature.
Durable Drive Belts: Puncture-resistant, abrasion-resistant, corrosion-resistant RZR drive belt has been thickened and compacted. Don't worry about the excessive deformation of the belt.
Uniform Wear: The precise occlusal spacing design can ensure that the sportsman belt is evenly stressed during the transmission. Effectively reduce unilateral wear and extend the life of the drive belt.
Excellent Stretch Resistance: The drive belt has minimal stretch under load, providing stable variable speed RPM. Provide you with the performance and durability you need even under the most demanding conditions.
HOW TO BREAK IN AND COOL DOWN CORRECTLY?
The most important, break in a new CVT belt will result in a cooler-running belt maximized life and performance.
Drive your ATV/UTV in two-wheel high for 20 minutes between 25-45 mph (40-72 km/h)in flat terrain, avoiding hard accelerations and hills.
Shift the belt through the normal operational range by varying your UTV speed and engine RPM. But do not exceed ¾ throttle during break-in. Avoid excessively fast instantaneous speed causing belt slippage.
In extremely cold weather, extend the break-in time by 5-10 minutes to make the belt warm up optimally.
After 20 minutes of driving, let the unit cool down for 30 minutes after turning off the engine.
Repeat the above thermal cycle steps, turn the unit OFF and allow the belt to cool down again for 30 minutes.
- Package Dimensions: 17.32 x 6.69 x 1.42 inches;
- Weight: 1.08 Pounds
- Compatible with 2011-2013 Polaris Ranger 500
- Compatible with 2010-2017 Polaris Ranger 800
- Compatible with 2010-2014 Polaris Ranger Crew 800
- Compatible with 2007-2013 Polaris Sportsman 500
- Compatible with 2014-2015 Polaris Sportsman 570
- Compatible with 2007-2014 Polaris Sportsman 800
- Compatible with 2015 Polaris Sportsman X2 570
- Compatible with 2009-2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850
- Compatible with 2010-2014 Polaris RZR 4 800
- Compatible with 2008-2014 Polaris RZR 800
- Compatible with 2011-2014 Polaris RZR S 800