- Sturdy and Adjustable
- We have improved the connection between the mirror and the bracket. It helps to keep steady where to set even in rough water. The joint ball can be rotated 360 degrees to fit your need, and it will stay in the place when you tighten the screw.
- Wide Viewing
- The maximum length of the boat mirror is 10.5 inches, and the height is 4 inches. You can easy to see skiing or wakeboarding while driving the boat. The upgraded version of 45 degree angle mirror clip gives you a great field of view.
- Additional Support Pad
- Compared with other mirrors, our boat rear view mirrors are equipped with an additional support pad to reduce mirror crack.
- Easy to Install
- This rear view mirror for boat is really easy to install, you just need to use the allen wrench that we provide to fix the screw. We also add a rubber insert to protect your windshield frame scratched.
- Universal Fit for ski boats pontoon boats and other boats with windshield frames, the bracket can be mounted to windshield frames about 1 inch or thinner.