- MUST HAVE TOOL FOR YOUR X3 Kemimoto battery terminal relocation kit moves a set to a more accessible area under the hood. The factory battery compartment is at the rear under the body plastics. Tools are required to remove the panel, it's dirty and hard to get a set of jumper cables to. Mount remote charging posts through a body panel for access to battery terminals and quick, easy, battery charging!
- IT IS NOT NECESSARY TO TAKE OUT YOUR SEAT: X3 battery post makes jumps and charging easy for your SxS!
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL Each Maverick X3 battery kit is assembled using top-quality hardware, a copper core bushing, and a large brass nut to transfer maximum power. A plastic guard is included to prevent the potential of arching against important vehicle hardware. The mount is made of thick PVC plastic to be strong and lightweight with copper high quality 4 gauge wire 1.2m long.
- Fitment: FIT ALL MODELS OF X3
- Easy to Install: The Maverick X3 battery charger is easy to install without requiring the drilling and you can ref. to the manual to make the installation a piece of cake.
This item is not a licensed Can-Am product. We do not claim ownership and have no affiliation with Can-Am. Any Can-Am copyrights and trademarks belong to the respective owners. Unless specifically identified as such, our use of third-party trademarks does not indicate any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between us and Can-Am. Any references by us (or company name) (or the seller) to third party trademarks is to identify the corresponding third party's goods and shall be considered nominative fair use under the trademark law.